About American Chamber of Commerce in Albania (AmCham):
The American Chamber of Commerce in Albania (AmCham) is a private, not-for-profit business promotion and development organization. Through its work and services, AmCham seeks to build a better business climate, and to be the leading representative for U.S. and international business in Albania. Since its establishment in 2000, the Chamber has worked to increase trade between the United States and Albania, to promote foreign investment in Albania, and improve the Albanian business image in U.S. and international markets. AmCham’s membership has grown steadily over the past decade, and now totals around 262 active members representing the most productive and successful businesses operating in Albania.
General Scope of the Position
The Digital and Innovation Coordinator is responsible for leading AmCham Albania’s efforts to promote innovation and the use of technology among its members. This is a dynamic role that involves developing digital strategy, managing online platforms and tools, supporting technology adoption, and building relationships with the AmCham community. The position will be based in Tirana and will be offered a full-time assignment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective digital communication strategies to enhance our organization’s online presence and engagement.
- Curate compelling content for various digital platforms, including our website, social media channels, and other communication channels in collaboration with Communications & Event Manager.
- In charge of digitalization processes and systems of the Chamber.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the impact of digital communication efforts and recommend improvements.
- Collaborate with the AmCham team to identify opportunities for innovation and efficiency that align with organizational goals.
- Stay informed about industry trends and emerging technologies to propose innovative solutions.
- More than 3 years of work experience in the private sector, focused on business services.
- Master’s degree in business administration, business informatics, marketing, or any relevant field of study.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong relationship building capabilities.
- Strong professional network and networking capabilities.
- A strong work initiative, high energy level, and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Highly qualified, experienced, and friendly.
- Ability to multitask and work without supervision.
- Good teamworking abilities.
- English at advanced level. Proficiency in other languages is considered an advantage.
- Proficient use of Excel and other MS office applications.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a brief cover letter and a current resume/CV at [email protected] and include “Digital and Innovation Coordinator” in the subject line. The application deadline is February 15, 2024. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.