Event Manager – AmCham Albania
The American Chamber of Commerce in Albania (AmCham) was established in 2000 and is a member-based, independent, not-for-profit organization representing American and Albanian business interests. AmCham seeks to build a better business climate, increase trade between the United States and Albania, promote foreign investment in Albania, and improve the Albanian business image in the U.S. and international markets. AmCham’s membership has grown steadily over the past decade and now totals more than 195 active members representing some of the most successful businesses operating in Albania.
AmCham is looking for an Event Manager who would be responsible for organizing AmCham’s Events in all its elements. Working and coordinating with the Executive Director and AmCham Committees on the annual plan of events. This is a full-time position based in Tirana.
- In charge of the logistic part of organizing an activity. Organize and coordinate planned or non-planned events. Keep up with the compilation of the documents needed before and after an event, maintaining the files and other necessary documents or statistics regarding each event. All event operations: Book Venues, Contact with Contractors / Vendors, Set up venue, Evaluate costs and draft the event budget/expenses;
- Manage the GlueUp Events module (internal CRM), drafting invitation, agenda, e-mail messages, and coordinate with key speakers to receive presentations and all the required information for the invitation;
- Take pictures on each event organized and edit them on the final version to be posted/uploaded on website and social media;
- Extract the attendance list and draft the e-mail to send the satisfaction survey of each event to all the participants;
- Send & receive invitations and information about the events;
- Update the AmCham website and social media accounts/pages with the article and photos regarding each event organized;
- Keep up & update an Events Report document with all the necessary statistics of all the events organized;
- Provide the ED a draft of the recent & anticipated events document required for Board Meetings.
- Provide a draft document with the annual organized events for the AmCham Yearbook
- Highly developed communication skills including a positive and friendly attitude
- Minimum three years of relevant experience that includes managing and coordinating relationships with vendors.
- Excellent organizational abilities including planning and executing based on tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Albanian;
- University degree
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV + Cover Letter in English, referring to the Job Position, to: [email protected] before October 23 , 2023.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. We will be happy to consider and notify the candidates that meet our client’s criteria.