Herba Fructus Natyrore Ltd.

  • Representative: Dritan Koldashi
  • Membership: Big Business
  • Address: Fshati Vidhas, Njësia Administrative Paper, Elbasan
  • Contact: [email protected]
  • Website: https://www.herbafructus.al
  • Main Business Activity: Agro-Processing Industry. Aromatic and Medicinal Plants and fruits.

Company Overview: Situated in Elbasan, right at the heart of Albania, Herba Fructus Natyrore Ltd. has been actively engaged in the trade of herbs (medicinal and wild dried aromatic plants) and spices since 1992. With a wealth of managerial experience exceeding 50 years, the company traces its roots back to the former state-owned herb and spice enterprise, now entirely modernized. Over 60% of their products find their way to Western European countries, while the remaining 40% is directed towards the United States. Operating within a spacious facility covering approximately 12,000 square meters, they maintain a dedicated workforce of 40 employees and have consistently achieved annual sales ranging from 3,500,000 to 4,500,000 Euros over the past five years.