- Representative: Migena Malo
- Membership: Big Business
- Address: Stacioni i Poshtëm i Teleferikut, Linzë, Dajt, Tirana
- Contact: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.dajtiekspres.com
- Main Business Activity: Tourist Attraction (Cable Car Service, Restaurant, Hotel, Adventure Park, Mini golf, etc.)
Company Overview: Dajti Ekspres is the first and only cableway in Albania as well as being the longest cableway in the balkans. The cable car takes visitors from the heart of the city right up into the National Park of Dajti Mountain (1100m) in only 15 minutes. The complex includes a traditional wood restaurant which sits on the edge of the mountain overlooking the city and a 24 room Hotel with a rotating bar and restaurant on the upper two floors. The first of it’s kind in Albanian mountain tourism, the cable car which completed construction in 2005 was built by the Austrian company Doppelmayr – the market leaders in ropeway technology.